.....

It's all about pain, how this could be? The person you love most just broke your heart, tore it apart. Instead supporting you, he just blame on you for all the mistake you've done before.

Hard to say that sometimes i pray not to love you. But it's impossible. Maybe, the distance really ruin our life, make us think and act emotionally, without any logic.

I know it's hard for you to accept all my decisions, but for God Sake it will be good for us "please have a little faith in me". It's not like I abandon your position as a head of this family or disobey you...But this is our life problem. Sometimes we can't make the wheel stay up, it will move down. With our strength and patience, i know we can get out from this deep dark hole.

Please, do this for our baby, if you won't do it for me. He doesn't need any more yell or argument. Please help me to build a healthy and calm environment.

For u who doesnt understand me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yang enak di PRIMA RASA Bandung

Arkan